This isn't my first stay at the Sandestin Resort. I must say it has really transformed itself into a family destination. If your expecting a relaxing couples getaway, I say search elsewhere. The pools and beaches were packed with unsupervised children. I understand parents need a break but not at the expense of other guests. No consideration for others. Plenty of activities in the Village for children that include movies on the lawn, carousel rides, zip lines, climbing towers, etc. It's like a mini amusement park. What a difference in the restaurant choices too.With bike rentals available and other amenities it would be a perfect spot for families. The accommodations suit every need. But If your looking for a getaway from the village you might want to head for the marina. They offer sunset dinner cruises, Yolo boards, wave runners, and another bike rental kiosk. The resort is large enough to find an escape if you look. But I would suggest to book an off season time for a romantic getaway. You might have a better opportunity to enjoy the pools.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida