Stayed in a condo unit with a wedding group. Very spacious and clean, well decorated, and a large screened-in porch overlooking the golf course. The surrounding grounds are very picturesque and well maintained. Convenient keyless entry (just remember your code) and wristbands for the shuttle service were by the front door. There are posts marking where the shuttle stops, but due to it being 'off season,' we didn't see it very often. We did get to take it to the beach one day, absolutely stunning waterfront! White sand, turquoise water, the whole nine yards. Walked back, which was 15-20 min. from where we were located on the property. The resort property is huge, so having a car or renting a golf cart is recommended. I'm not sure if there were maps of the property for use in the condo. We were pretty far from the restaurants, but the food was very good once we got there. From where we were, the closest convenience store was a Tom Thumb gas station if you needed any late night anythings, and a Publix grocery is a little further down the main road.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida