We really enjoyed our stay at this resort. It was a mixture of business and pleasure. Conference center was nice and centrally located for all attendees of our conference. The nearby village shops provided many lunch choices though the "village tax" added below the sales tax to each bill was a bit annoying. Condo units were modern, clean, and ver spacious. Full kitchen with washer and dryer was a real bonus. It is important to note that most units have views of a bay off the gulf but do not face the beach. In fact, beach is quite a long distance away and requires riding a shuttle or driving to a parking lot near it. Once reached the beach is absolutely fabulous with gorgeous white sand and gentle waves. Hope to return soon!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida