this resort is huge. divided into the beach-side and bay-side by hwy 98. stayed at beachside 2 condo.. right on the beach, steps from the soft powder white sand signature to the destin area. the condo itself was fairly ordinary but did have ocean view. one of the selling features of this resort is what it has to offer. the village on the bay side which requires a car drive (or a ride on the resort provided shuttle) is filled with shops and restuarants. for our family of 4, $100 was typical for a middle of the road meal. there are also fun things for the kids like an arcade, small zip-line and treat shops. def will return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida