Stayed at the LeCiel, which is a little dated. Rooms were average, but the view was incredable, our room faced the golf course, but at the elevator lobby, it looks out to the intercoastal, what a view.
Check in was a breeze, once there you can park your car and take the tram anywhere on the property, and to the beach. Just remember it comes about every 1/2 hr. Alot of things to do, just down load the app. and stay intouch, tells you everything thats going on.
Out let Mall is just a 5 min. drive and a buch of other restaurants off site if you don't fell like paying resort prices for a burger. Very close to other places too.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida