Several members of my family have recommended the resort, over the years. Several friends and I decided to go up for Memorial Day weekend. We got a two-bedroom at Westwinds. The view of the ocean was spectacular, especially on the higher floor. All I can say is that we had an absolute blast! The condo was the perfect size for four adults, with plenty of room. We had a great time in the Village area. The clubs were a lot of fun, at night. The beach was crowded, but awesome. Great service at checkin-the staff gave us a lot of tips on where to go and what to do, which was really helpful. Housekeeping staff were also great, and very prompt when we called for extra towels. Had lunch at the marina Bar and Grill-best burgers in the panhandle, for sure! We drove over to Seaside on Sunday, but came back to the Village to party some more that night, and had an absolute ball. Our only regret was having to leave on Monday. Definitely recommend, and we will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.