We just got back from a trip to this resort, staying in the Luau 1 hotel. We couldn't have been more pleased with all the amenities there. Our room, which was a king bed studio setup, had plenty of room for my husband and myself. Everything was very clean (which we're very particular about) and new. There was a small "kitchenette" that included a microwave, mini-fridge (although larger than most hotel's refrigerators), coffee maker, and a sink with plates/glasses/cutlery. The bathrooms were a good size and, even though our room was facing away from the beach, there was still a beautiful view of the bay.
The amenities of the resort were exceptional as well. We loved the pool, landscaping, and the short walk from our hotel to the beach (literally 2-3 minutes). We also took advantage of the free bicycle rentals, which we rode all over the resort's extensive walking paths. We also liked that there was a pedestrian tunnel under the main road so you didn't have to cross through busy traffic to get to the rest of the resort on the other side of the road. There was a cute "village" with specialty shops and restaurants on the resort that was fun to look around. Altogether a wonderful experience-we hope to visit again soon!
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Amex, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.