I just got back from the Sandestin wine festival which is a must for any wine lover. 600 bottles of wine to try and I probably had 400 of them. That said, this property is huge with plenty to do. I might even say that it's too big. You don't have to leave to find entertainment, there is plenty for kids and adults to do on property. The restaurants are really good and not overly priced for this tourist destination. If I have to say anything bad it would be that it isn't ocean front. The rooms are nice with nice views but for those who want ocean front the main building isn't it. They do have trolly's to take you where you want to go but that might annoy some of you. This is a nice place for couples with the club nightlife and bands and this is a nice place for kids with the playgrounds and fishing and even a zip line. It's different so look close before booking.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida