The resort is beautiful, has tons to offer you and your family and is a resort to enjoy! We bought through a third party, but on arrival decided we wanted to pay for an upgrade to a larger suite. The hotel accommodated this request (although the pice was relatively high to do so.)The upgrade was beautiful and offered all the comforts of home. We were thrilled... Until the very first morning (Easter Sunday) when the renovation next door began at 7am.... We did not realize this was going to be the tone of our whole stay. On day two, renovation started once again at 7 with jack hammering for several hours. I called and spoke to the guest service manager. She promised to look into the matter and call me back to advise what was happening, if we needed to move, if Reno would discontinue. However, she NEVER bothered to call me back. The communication, her lack of care on follow up, and the lack of rest/relaxation thru our vacation was disappointing to say the least (we get only ONE vacation a year mind you.). This renovation and the poor communication almost ruined our trip. Upon my return home, it took me three calls to FINALLY talk to this MANAGER. One night of the UPGRADE fee was reduced off my bill. To me, seems a VERY MEAGER compensation offer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida