I stayed at this hotel for two nights on business. It is a beautiful hotel, a little outdated, but the location is great for a beautiful tropical setting. My bed was quite lumpy, definately time to retire the mattress. I would have expected a few extras due to this being advertised as a resort. There was no selection of tea bags in the room, only coffee 1 decaf, 1 regular and 1 bag that contained sweetner, and there were no snack machines in the hotel. The staff were all very accomodating and friendly and altogether this was a pleasant stay- will be even better when the mattress is new.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.