We spent a long weekend in a Grand Sandestin condo in May for a friend's wedding. We had a wonderful time during our stay. The hotel is immaculate, the rooms spacious, the grounds are fantastic. You have restaurants and bars and shops, all within walking distance. With the exception of one quick trip to WalMart, for a poolside cooler to hold 350 Jell-O shots, we purchased everything we needed at the resort! All of our friends stayed in the same building and all of our balconies overlooked the pool and bay. We even booked a 4 hour sail on the Gulf one afternoon. It was a memorable trip and we will visit this resort again this year!
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.