The pictures online showed the wonderful beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Our room overlooked a bay with trees between us and the bay. The 2400 acre complex is a mostly condo neighborhood with many people living there full time. Some buildings have hotel like setups but the rooms are condos owned by others. There are restaurants and shops on the premises but it is sometimes confusing learning where they are and how to get to them. There is a shuttle that transverses the resort, but we waited 52 minutes for a shuttle that was supposed to run every 30 minutes. The ride back from the beach at sunset was very crowded and we got to know the people next to us a little too well, if you know what I mean. We had a car but we could not find parking except for some decks that are not close to the restaurants and shops.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.