My father and I were in Destin looking at second homes and decided to stay at the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort to also look at possible purchases there. We stayed at the Sandestin Village of Baytowne Wharf at the "Pilot House" which was right next to the shops/restaurants. What a great location! Restaurants at our fingertips, and if you want to head to the beach, there is a daily shuttle tram that can take you there. We were there Wed - Friday and on Wednesday they had a band playing at the Village which was a nice treat. There is also a boardwalk at the Village that has spectacular sunsets! Our room was really nice. We had a one bedroom with a pullout sofa that was actually comfortable. We had a huge balcony that was also secluded so we could sit out and not have people staring at us. A great place to vacation with lots of children activities as well.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.