I love the Sandestin resort. I have been there many times. I have stayed on the beach side and on the Bayside. While we were there we biked, walked, swam in the pool and played tennis. Be sure to make reservations in advance online for the dinner on the boat that is near the bike rental shop on the village side. I highly recommend Carraba's Italian Restaurant off of the resort. We ate at a few places at the resort like the pizza place and Poppy's Seafood factory. Poppy's was ok and didnt quite meet my exceptations. This was because there was no sea bass with mango sauce on the menu anymore and the red fish I ordered was ok. The potatoes were just too oily. The pizza plAcedidn't tell us they only serve pizza and not their sandwiches, etc on the menu after a certain time. It was a ood place to watch the football game.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida