“Delicious breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Delicious breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My friend and I went to breakfast while our hubby's played golf. She suggested the Broken Egg and I was not disappointed! I had the "French Toast" and she had the "Traditional" breakfast. Both of us are now a part of the clean plate club. It was fabulous!!!! And quite lovely sitting in an outdoor setting. After breakfast, overlooking the village, we walked down to some shops and spent some time spending a little money. It was a picturesque setting and a wonderful morning.

Visited November 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I had the biscuits and gravy with eggs, sausage and home fries while my husband had the crawfish and shrimp omelet. Both of them were excellent. It was a little pricey but so worth it. The service was above average, food was great, definitely a don't miss!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barltett, TN
“Don't miss breakfast here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The egg selections are outstanding with large portion size. Don't miss this when in the Destin area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ventura, CA
“Very Good Breakfast but Come for the Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Fifteen people in two shifts and they handled us without breathing hard. Great omelets. Awesome Benents. Fresh and hot with powdered sugar and a killer dipping sauce. Do not miss these!! Super friendly service. Very good coffee. Try any of the omelets with crawfish. Terrific. These breakfast houses seem to be all over but we just tried the one.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I actually ate restaurant eggs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Normally I don't like or eat the eggs at a restaurant. They are usually undercooked, under seasoned, or just taste bad. So, I approached my scramble order with some hesitance. But they were good. Very good. So were the potatoes. Although I couldn't eat my full serving of either because I filled up on mimosas which were quite good too! My husband and I split a scrambeled plate that had eggs(of course) ham, bacon, and onions. He enjoyed it too, finishing off what I didn't eat.
The price was a little more than I'd like to pay for breakfast per person, but we solved that problem by paying $2 and change to split the plate which was plenty for the both of us.
I would definitely eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere