“Very Good Breakfast but Come for the Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ventura, CA
“Very Good Breakfast but Come for the Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Fifteen people in two shifts and they handled us without breathing hard. Great omelets. Awesome Benents. Fresh and hot with powdered sugar and a killer dipping sauce. Do not miss these!! Super friendly service. Very good coffee. Try any of the omelets with crawfish. Terrific. These breakfast houses seem to be all over but we just tried the one.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars

“I actually ate restaurant eggs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Normally I don't like or eat the eggs at a restaurant. They are usually undercooked, under seasoned, or just taste bad. So, I approached my scramble order with some hesitance. But they were good. Very good. So were the potatoes. Although I couldn't eat my full serving of either because I filled up on mimosas which were quite good too! My husband and I split a scrambeled plate that had eggs(of course) ham, bacon, and onions. He enjoyed it too, finishing off what I didn't eat.
The price was a little more than I'd like to pay for breakfast per person, but we solved that problem by paying $2 and change to split the plate which was plenty for the both of us.
I would definitely eat here again.

New York, NY
“Decent breakfast, popular place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The food here is average American breakfast cuisine with lots of egg options. My eggs came out colder than I would have preferred. Service was a bit on the slow side although the restaurant was very busy. There was a lengthy wait for tables so suggest arriving early if that is a concern.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank jwobkk
New Hampshire
“Nice Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

This is a great breakfast place. Indoor and outdoor seating and they welcome dogs in the outside area. Love that. The food was great as was the service. The menu was extensive with interesting choices along with the standard breakfast items. We loved it and would go again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Bloody Mary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

The menu for breakfast is amazing! Soo many choices and unique items it will be tough to choose which one. The bloody mary comes out as a full meal and just the right amount of kick. I would definitely come here again. Some reviews on yelp say this place is expensive. I would disagree. It's not a five dollar place but not a forty dollar buffet either. Enjoy!

Visited September 2012