“Fantastic Meal and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Houston, Texas
“Fantastic Meal and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have visited Carrabba's lots of time in Houston where I live. I decided to dine in while in Destin. I was not disappointed. Carol seated me and had great customer service skills. She passed by my table while I was dining and asked me how my meal was and called me by my first name. Wow...being in the hospitality business, I was so impressed. I get the Pasta Weesie always and it was good this time as well.

Visited October 2013

82% Recommend
St. John's, Canada
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Prior to this visit, I have never been to (or even heard of) the Carrabba's chain. While on a recent trip to Destin, I was looking for a place to eat and something different than an Olive Garden. I drove by the Carrabba's when shopping at the outlet mall and thought I would give it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. My server was great; he was polite, knowledgeable and overall personable. He asked me where I was visiting from and when I mentioned that I had never been to a Carrabba's before, he helped me with my menu selection. The other individual that was assisting him was beyond helpful. He was constantly visiting my table to ensure my water was topped up and to see if I needed anything else (more bread, etc).

I thought the portion sizes were good, the prices reasonable and the service was fantastic. I would certainly visit again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Enterprise, Alabama
“My daughter's fav”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My daughter loves Carrabba's so we have to eat there for lunch when shopping in Destin! Their pizza is amazing! So so good! Def try the spinach and artichoke dip, I think it is the best!

Visited September 2013
Price, Utah
“Best Restaurant in Orem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

WOW!

Wife and I tried to get a table on Saturday, but they were packed and had a 45 minute wait.

Visited on a Tuesday and we were seated right away, but they were not slow by any stretch. We ordered the shrimp scampi appetizer, which was good. Wife ordered the Chicken Bryan, and I had the Pollo Rosa Maria. We were both blown away! The food was delicious, easily the best I've had in Utah so far. I grew up in New Orleans, where food is part of the culture, and the food at Carrabba's rivals that of New Orleans' best Italian restaurants.

The dish I had was incredibly flavorful. Their menu says the sauce is a basil lemon butter sauce. It has a subtle taste of capers, and had mushrooms in it as well. The chicken was stuffed with prosciutto and fontina cheese, and then grilled over wood.

The prices are competitive with some big national restaurant franchises, but the food is way better.

The service was great as well. Our waiter was friendly and attentive, without being intrusive. He made sure we didn't have to wait for drink refills or anything.

I am so glad we stopped in, and we definitely want to come again. It has been a long time since I have been this excited about trying a new place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Excellent food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I recently visited this Carrabba's. The manager came over to us and asked how eferything was. He was the nicest man and we could tell he truly cared about the cutomers and his staff. We soon found out that he was not only the manger but also the owner. It was very impressive to see him take such an active role in creating customer satisfaction. Oh and by the way, the food was excellent also!!!! I'd recommend this restaurant if you're anywhere close to Destin.

• Visited September 2013