“Can't Go Wrong By Eating Here” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #104 of 722 restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Newville, Pennsylvania
“Can't Go Wrong By Eating Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I read the reviews and decided to give the place a try. As soon as we entered we greeted like we have eaten there for years. Service was friendly and fast and the portion size was big. We had breakfast and I had an Athenian Omelette and the wife had a Belgian Waffle with chocolate chips and whipped cream.

I travel a great deal for work and to be honest this ranked in the top 3 best breakfasts I have ever had. As a matter of fact we went back the next morning for breakfast, the following morning, for dinner, ....

Being able to eat here and feel at home made a great vacation even better. This restaurant will be one of the reasons we visit the area again. Not to be missed!

• Visited May 2013

88% Recommend
St. Petersburg, Fla.
“Breakfast yesterday, lunch today and lunch tomorrow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Sometimes, all you really want is homemade comfort food. Guess what? That's Kristina's specialty.

For the past couple of months, I noticed that every time I passed Kristina's, the parking lot was jam-packed. I even tried to go a couple of times and couldn't find a parking space. Now I know why.

I went for breakfast yesterday and got French toast, sausage patties and a side order of grits with a cup of coffee. Those were some of the best grits I've had in a long time. Heck, they were better than homemade. They were perfect.

So, satisfied with breakfast, I went back today and wound up order one of the daily specials: yummy, scrumptious pot roast served over egg noodles. For either $6.99 or $7.99, that came with a nice sized small salad with what tasted like homemade dressing and a choice of desserts! I told the server that honestly, it was too much food for too little money! It's easily the best deal in town.

Oh, and as far as tomorrow? The daily special is lamb shank. All day long, I've been dreaming of how good it's going to be. I can barely wait.

One last thing. No, the restaurant isn't on the prettiest part of U.S. 19. But as soon as you walk in, you leave all of that outside. The restaurant is spotless and the service staff is friendly and helpful. Don't drive by just because of its location. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best 24hour munchies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

My friends & I love going to Kristinas after a late night out on the town. Cheap fresh food, fast service. Can't complain!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
“Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

For a place that is quick, this is the best. Big menu, .. I've been here maybe 50 times, and never disappointed. Not fancy, not expensive, just very, very good ALL the time. Apparently the manager cares, ... what a great ingredient that is!

• Visited September 2012
Markstay, Canada
“Wow! Super good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This 24 hr Diner is busy constantly! No wonder with the food variety, the prices, the portion size, the quick service, the super nice staff and a very clean place. Everyone should try this place. I'm planning on going there weekly & will tell all my friends too :)

• Visited February 2013