“great service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 45 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Panama City, Florida
“great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I arrived a day earlier than my booking(jet lag and stupidity) but that was no problem to the Front Desk manager who got me sorted out in no time.Being a bit new with this social media stuff and wi/FL I needed some help setting up and again that was no trouble. The hotel was very clean and tidy and the staff most helpful. I would happily recommend this establishment to any traveller

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Place looks nice, room was clean, Christy hooked us up with a free upgrade, free breakfast, everything was great! 5/5 would stay again. Thank you for the great stay! Nice for the price! There were a couple of noisy people but that's not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed December 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My cousin and I got the room for a night for the Next Big Thing Concert. The concert started at 12 and check in time was at 3pm. I called the front desk and got a hold of Chrisy. She was amazing! Christy was able to get our room cleaned and ready for us so that we could check in at 1130. Our room was clean and we made our concert without being late or having any worries about our hotel. The room was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. There were plenty of towels in our room and the hot breakfast was great too! The staff was extremely kind and helpful. The only issue my cousin and I had was the shower pressure. It was not all that great. This is definitely a hotel I would stay in again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Severn, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here after a cruise. I had a friend's and family rate of $39 per night. I do not think I would pay much more. Here is the good and the not so good...

The Good.... The staff here was awesome. The front desk clerk who checked us in was great and she was very helpful. The pool was small but was very clean. The pool area was never crowded. The beds were very soft. The housekeeping staff made sure we had everything we needed. The hotel sat right on a major road with plenty of places to eat and stores.

The not so good..
The hotel is older. The was were not drywall, they are textured plaster. The room had a musty smell. The tub was obviously cleaned by the house keeper but it was old and just dingy looking.

If the bed linens were not clean and new I would probably have stayed somewhere else.

If it were a simple overnight stay I might stay here again only for a Friend's and Family rate. Would not come here with the children again. Good hotel if you just need a cheap place to stay the night. Go somewhere else if you need a comfortable place for more than a night.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfort Inn and Suites at Tropicana Field in St..Pete, FL is a modest hotel that is run like a five star place. Tony, the front desk manager, and Mike, the general manager make it their business to take care of their guests, even when the guests have messed up their own reservation (me!). I stay here whenever I am in St. Pete because I know they will take care of me.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

Went to this hotel for my paddle board race which was only 10min away from the beach. Was a very nice place! Has a great pool and hot tub area. Christy was very helpful and friendly!
Great service will definitely be back to this Comfort Inn next time my family and I are in town!

Room Tip: Every room faced the pool so didn't matter.