“Great bar to watch sports games!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #111 of 722 restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Clearwater
“Great bar to watch sports games!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Courtside Grille is a great place to go to watch sports games at! I ordered a few drinks and an appetizer. The food came out quickly and was delicious. The staff is friendly and there were tons of TVs on to watch every game.

Visited September 2013

72% Recommend
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best fish tacos me and my date ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The overall place isn't going to wow you- its a decent place, we got there late at night and came as a recommendation from our hotel. i ordered some baked stuffed mushrooms which were unique and tasted good, but had a bit too much going on, a little too gooey. We ordered fish tacos cause we wanted a light meal, and they used grouper. I don't know what they did, but it was fantastically seasoned and put together, we both loved them. I had 1 left over, pulled it out of the fridge two mornings later and ate it cold with the sauce they gave us and it was still really good. amazing really.....waiter and service was okay/good but nothing out of the ordinary, price is about what you'd expect

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Logan, Utah
“Great beer and outside bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Fun place to watch games, eat bar food and drink beer. Upscale environment, and great bar menu! Weird location but close to the Hilton.

Visited February 2013
ontheroadagn7
“Our server was good, but overall restaurant not that flexible”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was in from out of town and called in advance to see if they would have the last round of the US Open Golf Championship on. We wanted to watch on our way home from the Rays game.

We were lead to a table and a far off tv had the US Open on. When I told them I called to watch it and could they turn the sound up, they said that they couldn't turn the sound of the Rays game off. Well we were at the game and it had ended thirty minutes before.

The place had maybe three other tables of guests. Sound switched from baseball post game to loud music.

In fairness, the manager did accommodate us by moving us to a back room with a TV that had its own volume control. At least we got to hear the audio despite being all alone in this room. This particular room had a wheelchair lift to go down to the next level, but it was both blocked with high chairs and full of brooms, dust pans, etc... My mother is in a wheelchair and there was a ramp on the outside to get into the room (OK we're used to finding ramps, etc...) but to have to leave the restaurant and re-enter through the front door just to get to the restroom was embarassing and a hassle (especially since this was an "emergency" door and could only be opened from the inside.)

They really should get the lift working and clear so guests who need it can use it. Not sure if this is a code violation or just poor taste on behalf of the restaurant. If it had been raining (as it does most afternoons in Florida in the summer) that would have been a real pain.

I must say that our server made up for many of these snags. Checked on us, delivered our food, and even took my mom's food back to the kitchen to keep it warm while she was away from the table. Very attentive.

I'm sure this does big sporting events (Bucs, college football, etc...) well. Just disappointing that as a customer I was made to feel like I was imposing on them for so many basic things. There were five of us for dinner and drinks so our tab was well north of $100.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
La Habra, California
“SUSHI rolls - Amazing!!! Surprising, right? Sports Bar and Sushi combined - pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The parking lot on this restaurant makes it look like it is packed - but don't be fooled. Even if the parking lot is full - there is probably still room inside. I was pleasantly surprised - as the parking lot had me thinking I was going to have to wait to be seated.

The menu is expansive. They had a separate sushi menu that sounded great - but a I was hesitant to make it my full meal. I mean, we were at a Sports Bar. I tried a sushi roll as an appetizer before placing our main order - this was my test. It was so good - our table of 2 was having a Sushi roll dinner at the sports bar.

We had 3 rolls between the 2 of us and that was plenty,

The sushi rolls at Courtside Grille are what I call Asian Fusion - they blend more ingredients, which is my favorite kind of sushi.

• Visited June 2013