We just returned from another great trip to St Pete to attend a Rays game at Tropicana Field. Everything was perfect for our three day visit. The beds and bedding are amazing, room was clean and quiet and staff was always courteous and friendly. I love St Petersburg for a quick getaway to enjoy the downtown area, walk, walk, walk and watch the Rays beat the Yankees. Be sure to go to Saturday Market and eat at Moon Under the Water. There is no other place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton