I arrived very early, my room was not prepared & was upgraded to a suite, by Nia, the most helpful reservationist I have encountered in many years.
The room, was more than adequate, m/w mini-fridge, top toiletries in the BR, plenty of hot water. The lighting for the mirror could have been better, but the energy efficient bulbs seem not to work well regardless of where I stay.
40" HD TV's in BR/LR. LR had a desk, chair, coach ( a sleeper).
Hotel is off the Bay, I had a great view.
No problems at all, nothing requested.
Great Lavazza Italaian coffe for the maker. Bigelow tea, as well.
I even got to the pool one day, plenty of seating, w/a tiki bar. Pitchers of Bud were $6.
Free business center w/ 4 pc's, rather slow, but free +printer.
Go out the side door going to the pool, into the parking left, turn left and follow it out; there's a CVS, Publix, Subway, other stores.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront hotel is located in the waterfront district of downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Our legendary Hilton hospitality invites you to join us on business or pleasure in our world class hotel accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.