I arrived very early, my room was not prepared & was upgraded to a suite, by Nia, the most helpful reservationist I have encountered in many years.
The room, was more than adequate, m/w mini-fridge, top toiletries in the BR, plenty of hot water. The lighting for the mirror could have been better, but the energy efficient bulbs seem not to work well regardless of where I stay.
40" HD TV's in BR/LR. LR had a desk, chair, coach ( a sleeper).
Hotel is off the Bay, I had a great view.
No problems at all, nothing requested.
Great Lavazza Italaian coffe for the maker. Bigelow tea, as well.
I even got to the pool one day, plenty of seating, w/a tiki bar. Pitchers of Bud were $6.
Free business center w/ 4 pc's, rather slow, but free +printer.
Go out the side door going to the pool, into the parking left, turn left and follow it out; there's a CVS, Publix, Subway, other stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton