We stayed in this hotel for a total of six nights. It was average. Our first night they had overbooked the rooms and had to send the people in front of us in line, to another hotel, but the staff was very apologetic and friendly. When we checked in that first night, our carpeting near the bathroom was wet, the room was damp feeling and it smelled like paint or some other chemical, but because we knew that there wasn't anything else available and it was 11:30 pm, we dealt with it. When we got up in the morning it was still damp, but tolerable. The rest of the trip the room was always damp feeling. Unfortunately we never said anything to the management, which we regret doing. The hotel is also in a quite expensive location with little choice for an inexpensive meal. On the plus side, it is close to the pier as well as 175 which takes you to the Gulf beaches. The rooms are a decent size for 2 people and the beds are comfortable. The layout could use some improvement as well as the amount and placement of outlets. Overall, this hotel was fine, the staff was friendly, and it felt clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront hotel is located in the waterfront district of downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Our legendary Hilton hospitality invites you to join us on business or pleasure in our world class hotel accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton