I spent a week here on business in February 2013. First, the staff could not be friendlier, but the hotel is very dated, and the rooms have obviously not been updated in decades--everything is a bland, dingy brown. Also, in the first room I had - the tub did not drain (gross) and the AC did not work properly. There are also only a few electrical outlets in every room, so there are extension cords everywhere--again, very dated. The last straw was that the computer in the business center was not functioning, and I could not print out boarding passes. Overall, the hotel is well-below Hilton standards I am used to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton