Very convenient to downtown St Petersburg, FL. You can walk to pretty much anywhere unless you have a problem walking. And if someplace it too far, the hotel offers a free shuttle around downtown.
The rooms are nice. They are clean and fairly modern. Nothing spectacular, but comfortable. I have stayed 5 times and could see the bay from every room I have been in. My only issue was that on one side you are above the AC units and it can be kind of loud. I asked for a new room and was accommodated without compaint.
The staff is very helpful and courteous.
There is a lounge on the top floor for members who are gold and higher. They serve a free breakfast in the morning, free beer, wine and snacks at hapy hour (5 to 7), and free water, sodas, etc all day and night.
If you are buying your breakfast, they have a fabulous buffet breakfast downstairs in the restaurant.
Parking is $14 a day. I think that is a bit high. But, it isn't like they have extra parking spaces. The lot is always full.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront hotel is located in the waterfront district of downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Our legendary Hilton hospitality invites you to join us on business or pleasure in our world class hotel accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.