We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, we had access to the lounge (as hhonors gold members) which was nice for a american hilton. The gym is a little bit old and not really useful since they seem not to use air condition there..
We stayed on level 11 and had a very noise room, the HVAC was just outside of our room, couldnt sleep the whole 3 nights. We complained at the first night, they told us we could switch tomorrow after 1 night, as we came back the guy said the just give out the last room...... we had to keep the room for all 3 nights.
As we left the hotel we were asked if anything was alright, I told the friendly staff that we couldnt really get sleep and she told me that they will add some hhonors points to my account as a sorry, still havent received them until today (2+ weeks later)...
However, hotel location is nice but the service is not the best. Try to get a quite room backside the hotel when you want to sleep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront hotel is located in the waterfront district of downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Our legendary Hilton hospitality invites you to join us on business or pleasure in our world class hotel accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton