It's a decent hotel but the location can't be beat. I've stayed here twice in the last year and a half. As others have said, the rooms could be a little bit updated but they are still very nice. If you are visiting the Dali Museum or have business with USF, USCG or Fla Fish & Wildlife, it is a short pleasant walk. Also, a nice walk to downtown St Pete and the local beach parks.
I had more than 20 colleagues with me and no one had any problems.
Staff is definitely first rate.
The bar is terrible if you are a beer lover. World of Beer is also nearby.
None of us used the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront hotel is located in the waterfront district of downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Our legendary Hilton hospitality invites you to join us on business or pleasure in our world class hotel accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton