It's a decent hotel but the location can't be beat. I've stayed here twice in the last year and a half. As others have said, the rooms could be a little bit updated but they are still very nice. If you are visiting the Dali Museum or have business with USF, USCG or Fla Fish & Wildlife, it is a short pleasant walk. Also, a nice walk to downtown St Pete and the local beach parks.
I had more than 20 colleagues with me and no one had any problems.
Staff is definitely first rate.
The bar is terrible if you are a beer lover. World of Beer is also nearby.
None of us used the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton