Perfect location in St Petersburg. Walking distance to plenty of restaurants and shop at the beach drive.
The continental breakfast was very great, especially for our gluten intolerant children that got gluten free bread and gluten free pancakes. The service was also very good.
There are big rooms with spacious and comfortable beds. Only minibar, but we asked for a refrigerator at a cost of 10 USD for all stay, I believe it´s a fixed price independent of the length of stay.
Self-parking is 14 USD per night and Valet parking 20 USD. But is unnecessary to pay for parking. Just outside the hotel on both sides of the street it is free parking. Just pay attention to the signs that indicate for example “No parking, taxi stands”. If there is no sign or no meters it is free parking. I saved 70 USD plus taxes for our fem night we stayed at the hotel. Just parked some feet’s outside the hotel entrée.
The hotel has a big pool with free towels.
The gym is first class gym with everything you need for you workout.
The only bad thing with the hotel was that there was no wifi in the room complimentary, only free wifi in the lobby. There was a daily charge if you want wifi in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance