We travelled from Ireland to Florida for our honeymoon and stayed in Orlando for the first three nights. The hotel there was not great at all so we had high hopes for the Vinoy. On arriving our car was valet parked and we checked in and went straight for breakfast. The service was very good and the food was excellent. Our bags were taken to the room while we proceeded to the golf club. We booked a golf package so a round of golf per day was included in our stay.
The golf course was fabulous. The service was second to none and everything about the place said quality. We rented clubs and we were given brand new Callaway X20's, and the golf buggy was equipped with golf balls, towels and iced water.
The room in the hotel was very nice and was extremely comfortable. The hotel itself was in a fabulous location and sitting around the veranda in the afternoon was a real treat.
All in all, if you are going the St. Petersburg, this is definately a one stop shop. We said we would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance