This hotel is a member of Historic Hotels of America and we loved it's charm. One article I read said that this is the only luxury resort on Florida's west coast. I am not sure if that is true but it definitely is a luxury resort! In addition to its golf course, it has a 74-slip marina, 12 tennis courts, 5 restaurants and a huge fitness facility.
The staff is great and we loved the energetic little concierge. The thing we loved most about this place though was the view from our spacious balcony. We got a room in the newer tower and it is easy to self-park right below.
The location is perfect - easy walking distance to many great restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance