Very clean, and nice bathroom. Room of good size, but not very big.
Included continental breakfast was very good, with waffles, boiled eggs.
Would definitely stay in La quinta again, if the price is right of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.You will notice the old world charm the minute you arrive at the La Quinta Inn. Hear the burbling fountain as you stroll among tropical vegetation. Lounge on the sundeck around the heated outdoor swimming pool as palms wave lightly overhead. Begin each day with a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaiting you in the lobby. Rooms are spacious, clean and filled with useful amenities such as free high-speed Internet access. Enjoy a workout in our well-equipped fitness center. The La Quinta Inn St. Petersburg is close to all popular attractions: Beautiful Gulf Beaches, Tropicana Field- Home of the Tampa Bay Rays, BayWalk Center and the St. Pete Pier, Mahaffey Theatre, Janis Landing, and Salvador Dali Museum. Raymond James Stadium, Busch Gardens and the St. Pete Times Forum are also nearby. Centrally located between St. Petersburg and Clearwater, west of Interstate 275 (exit 26B). Meeting facilities are also available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LaQuinta, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay St Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Quinta Inn
- La Quinta St Petersburg
- St Petersburg La Quinta
- La Quinta Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg La Quinta