we booked our trip through southwest airline way in advance and were very excited to use their website for air hotel and rent a car ( one stop shop)
Our trip was for pleasure and fun.
We assumed since we are getting hotel through southwest website it had to be a good one.
we were very disappointed as soon as we started following the direction and finding more and more homeless people on the streets, goodwill, title loan and bar-wire and fences around every house.
first we were greeted by a very heavy set unprofessional front desk staff who was not helpful at all and then to our old smelly room.
we parked our rental car right in front of ground floor room and continued to peek out to make sure it was still there.
next day we looked around to move to a different hotel but it was too late to get a decent deal there and we end up staying 3 days instead of 6 and moved out of there to a different La Quinta in Naples Florida few hours away from this one but very better cleaner and surprisingly same price.
we just want people to be aware of the situation in this hotel so no body get as disappointed as we were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.You will notice the old world charm the minute you arrive at the La Quinta Inn. Hear the burbling fountain as you stroll among tropical vegetation. Lounge on the sundeck around the heated outdoor swimming pool as palms wave lightly overhead. Begin each day with a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaiting you in the lobby. Rooms are spacious, clean and filled with useful amenities such as free high-speed Internet access. Enjoy a workout in our well-equipped fitness center. The La Quinta Inn St. Petersburg is close to all popular attractions: Beautiful Gulf Beaches, Tropicana Field- Home of the Tampa Bay Rays, BayWalk Center and the St. Pete Pier, Mahaffey Theatre, Janis Landing, and Salvador Dali Museum. Raymond James Stadium, Busch Gardens and the St. Pete Times Forum are also nearby. Centrally located between St. Petersburg and Clearwater, west of Interstate 275 (exit 26B). Meeting facilities are also available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay St Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Quinta Inn
- La Quinta St Petersburg
- St Petersburg La Quinta
- La Quinta Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg La Quinta