Don't waste your time! We arrived about 7pm and wanted to use the pool, we found every entrance to it locked. I called the front desk and the man told me it wasn't his problem! I told him my fridge didn't work and he said he would send someone to look at it in the morning! (Too late).The room smelled of mold and had very little lighting. After showering I realized the place hadn't been cleaned. There was hair and yuk all over the bathroom floor.There was mold on the toilet. In the morning as I packed up I found french fries under the bed! When I went to check out the gal at the front desk was friendly as she told me that the cleaning gal got called away to an appointment, and didn't get to clean my room, she said "you got the room for a good price so I won't refund you anything, but next time I guarentee this won't happen again" and she is right....because there WON'T be a next time! Breakfast... what a joke! Two choices of cold cereal and waffles! YUK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If price and location are your focus, along with free Wi-Fi and pet-friendly accommodations, then the Knights Inn Saint Petersburg is your vacation destination! Conveniently tucked between I-275 and U.S. Hwy 19, Knights Inn couldn't be more centrally located. From here, you can jump on the interstate to downtown (which is only 7 minutes away) and check out everything from the Pier and marina, to the nationally renowned Salvador Dali Museum, go shopping at Bay Walk, catch a show at the Mahaffey Theater or during baseball season, catch a Tampa Bay Rays game at Tropicana Field. Plus you only 15 minute away from some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.A two floor, 134 room hotel centered around a seasonal outdoor pool. The Knights Inn offers comfortably equipped rooms with wireless internet, full cable T.V. with HBO and the convenience of in room coffee makers, safes, microwaves and refrigerators. On site laundry facilities, ice and vending machines. Relax outside in the huge courtyard featuring our spacious pool, outdoor seating and tanning deck. Those traveling with furry companions will be relieved to hear pets are always welcome at the Knights Inn (for an additional fee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Knights Inn St Petersburg Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn St Petersburg Tropicana Hotel St. Petersburg
- Days Inn St Petersburg
- Days Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Days Inn