Don't waste your time! We arrived about 7pm and wanted to use the pool, we found every entrance to it locked. I called the front desk and the man told me it wasn't his problem! I told him my fridge didn't work and he said he would send someone to look at it in the morning! (Too late).The room smelled of mold and had very little lighting. After showering I realized the place hadn't been cleaned. There was hair and yuk all over the bathroom floor.There was mold on the toilet. In the morning as I packed up I found french fries under the bed! When I went to check out the gal at the front desk was friendly as she told me that the cleaning gal got called away to an appointment, and didn't get to clean my room, she said "you got the room for a good price so I won't refund you anything, but next time I guarentee this won't happen again" and she is right....because there WON'T be a next time! Breakfast... what a joke! Two choices of cold cereal and waffles! YUK!
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn St Petersburg Tropicana Hotel St. Petersburg
- Knights Inn St Petersburg Tropicana Hotel
- Days Inn St Petersburg
- Days Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Days Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn St Petersburg Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.