“It doesn't get any better” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“It doesn't get any better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This place offers the best Chinese food in the area. I have had Chinese in San Francisco and I thought ABC was better. There is something magical in the batter that keeps me coming back for more. My boyfriend and I always go here and order four dishes to split because everything is so good we gotta have variety! My favorite is the Salt and Pepper Calamari appetizer. You will not regret this order! Brilliant!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“ABC = All Bad Chinese”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

1 is worst 5 is best.

Atmosphere: 2
The place looks very nice with the aquarium tanks.

Cleanliness: 1
The table had a couple of sticky spots, and the air conditioning was dripping water on the table.

Quality of food: 2
Hot and sour soup was decent.
Fried rice, was not Chinese style, and it had no flavor.
Lo Mein was ok.
General Tsao Chicken was the worst I've ever had.
Salt and Pepper Calamari was sub-par.

Pricing: 2
60 dollars for Chinese food for 2. Slightly over-priced for the amount of food they give you.

Service: 1
They should have been prepared for a Saturday night. Took some time to even get acknowledged when we walked in. Then took a while to seat us even though there were plenty of empty tables. Sat without menus, drinks, or orders for a good 10 minutes. When the waiter finally decided to come take our order, while I was ordering he decided that he would say hi to some other "friend"; I was a bit offended. Then the food took way too long to arrive including the soup and appetizer. I could have walked out, gone home wrote this review, and come back without any of their staff noticing.

I never write bad reviews... but this place deserves it. The fast-food Chinese places in the mall are better than ABC.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
NJ
“Authentic Chinese Food (family style)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Went there twice for dinner a few week ago, and sure enough, the food is authentic Chinese/Cantonese style, and great dishes that are meant to be served family style.
If you are like the previous reviewer, and would like to have/eat your own dish only, then perhaps you'll want an American style restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
usa
“fish smell put me off and food disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

went here based on good reviews but we did not think it was all that great. we are familiar with good chinese food and maybe we did not order the right dishes. my food came out 20 min before my husband's so we barely ate together. not sure what was going on in the kitchen.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Morristown, TN
“Loved it! One of the best chinese meals I've ever had....wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This restraurant is located in a strip mall, don't let that influence your decision to stop and try it. The food was wonderful and wonderfully cooked. I would eat here at least once a week, if I lived in St. Peterburg.

• Visited March 2012