“Amazing menu” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Z Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 768 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue South
Kerrville, Texas
“Amazing menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Business lunch today with a colleague and we came away very impressed with the cuisine. We started with the Jack Daniels fried ribs, which were savory-sweet, done to perfection, and served with a crisp slaw.
She opted to try the Foie Gras Steakburger which blew her away, including the seasoned truffle fries, and I thoroughly enjoyed the port taquitos on a bed of yellow rice with refried beans.
Portions were fine, prices were in line, interesting eclectic dining setting and friendly, attentive wait staff.
The only thing I would have preferred not to happen is when they replaced our silver after the appetizer, they set it directly on the table, which I feel any table could carry germs.
Other than that, a very favorable experience.

• Visited June 2012

“Yay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Cool modern urban atmosphere, good server and yummy B-B-BLT! That's the actual name. Their specialty is deviled eggs, wich btw where so good too. The inside has cool decor and a fun bathroom!
I'd recommend it to a friend! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, MA
“Superb Shrimp and Sea Scallops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We went here while vacationing at Pass-A-Grille (St. Pete's Beach). The modern ambiance was cool, and it seemed like every detail was meticulously planned. I had Oysters on the half shell, and the oysters were clean, fresh, and delicious, but I was blown away by their amazing cocktail sauce. It was like an extra tomato-ey, herby yet horseradish-spicy sauce that I couldn't get over.
My wife had the asparagus and roasted red pepper salad, which was also very good. My wife tried whatever was the special that night, and I can't even recall what it was since I was in absolute heaven with my Shrimp and Scallops. The mushrooms set off the jasmine rice superbly and the string beans were very different in such a good way. Our only regret was that we choose a beer from their short but eclectic list instead of the wiser choice of white wine. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

• Visited May 2012
Stuart, Florida
“Foie Gras Steakburger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Truffle fries. Foie Gras Steakburger cooked just right. Great service, good Iced tea.

yummy!

enough said.

• Visited May 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“The best happy hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Had one of my favorite meals in the last decade at Z Grille, if you want to take advantage of their Happy Hour you need to get there early as it's not a secret in this town

Visited May 2012