“Last stay was a complete disappointment” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Bayway Inn

Bayway Inn
You added Bayway Inn to your Saves list
Bayway Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4400 34th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33711 (Formerly Knights Inn)   |
Ranked #26 of 42 Hotels in St. Petersburg
South Florida, Florida
“Last stay was a complete disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have stayed many times at the Bayway over the past four or five years and have found it to be adequate. Fixtures and furniture may be a bit outdated, but the bathrooms were clean, the beds comfortable and the mini fridge sufficient for our drinks and snacks. I stayed there a month ago, and what a disappointment. I was put on the 'ghetto' side (the North side) and the game definitely changed. The room was a wreck. No mini-fridge at all. A disgusting stain on the carpet. The door didn't shut / lock properly. I found roaches in the bathroom. The sink only had hot water. I did mention the roaches and lock to management. They did not seem very concerned. I am not sure I will give them my business again, although I will be returning to St. Pete next weekend. Other posters are correct, seems like some drug-dealing is going on, and generally a degenerate atmosphere. Too bad b/ c it is reasonable and until last month I found it adequate. If you do go make absolute sure you are on the Pool side of the building, in order to avoid that bad atmosphere.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I think alot of drugs are being sold there and ghetto people hanging out all day kids running around hair weave everywhere got people standing around acting ghetto and looking you up and down like they never seen someone before I guess because we didn't look like a ghetto hot mess like they did cars with loud music playing you can't even hear the TV our rest its very ghetto and people smoking weed and that's sad because it can really be a great place its family owned and they have it looking nice to bad ghetto black folks who don't know how to act lives there

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Bayway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bayway Inn

Address: 4400 34th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33711 (Formerly Knights Inn)
Location: United States > Florida > St. Petersburg
Beach Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #26 of 42 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Bayway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Bayway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bayway Hotel St. Petersburg

If you own or manage Bayway Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.