“Loved it...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 744 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Saint Robert, Missouri
“Loved it...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

i went there back in 2010 with a friend of mine, the food was great, we seat outside but still was good, the place was very clean, it has a great sea view and the prices worth the quality of what was served..i recommend this place to others.

Visited August 2012
robinroberts717, Owner at Ceviche St. Petersburg, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive review!

Robin @ Ceviche

Terre Haute, IN
“Underwhelming and Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Tried Ceviche due to a couple of gift cards. We stopped by in midafternoon. The quality of the food was decent. The service was rather slow. We were seated outdoors and there were very few diners when we were there. The servers seldom checked with any of the tables. I was pleased that we were there using gift cards. This restaurant seems to have an overpriced menu and a less than responsive wait staff. It was OK at best.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“A place to chill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We ate at the small restaurant belonging to ceviche. Cristina was our server. We always go there to wind down and eat great tapas. Potatos Bravas is a must. It is very tiny but has its own atmosphere. We have never had a bad meal, everything is really tasty

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
robinroberts717, Public Relations Manager at Ceviche St. Petersburg, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your positive review on Trip Advisor! We are always thrilled to hear about your Ceviche experience and we hope to se you again soon.

Orlando, Florida
“Good tapas chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was excited to see a Ceviche during my visit in St. Pete since it is one of my favorite restaurants in Orlando. We were expecting it to be busy at 7pm on a Friday but we got a table right away. Our waiter was suggestive & gave his opinion on the food which my boyfriend & I love (so we eat the good stuff & aren't disappointed!). I wish I remembered his name. Try the champagne sangria, it was delicious! Great view of the streets of St. Pete. I was told to check out the lower level, or basement, but we sadly forgot. Great date spot.

Visited June 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very good find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I actually wasn't expecting much. I was staying at the Hotel in the building and had planned to walk somewhere but e rain caused me to choose Ceviche. It was tapas style and could get pretty pricey depending on how hungry you were. I'll say though, my husband and I split 4 dishes and were plenty and all very yummy!
The crab cake was my fav!
Also had a great patio and happy hour specials.
Would eat there again when in town.

• Visited June 2013