“Great variety and presentation” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great variety and presentation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We loved dinner at Ceviche, the fabulous tapas place on Central Avenue & Beach Dr. It's a popular spot, not taking reservations. But with good company, the wait for your table it not too long, and definitely worth the wait.
Not all in our party wanted to eat ceviche, but there were plenty options. One side of the menu lists all the cold ceviche dishes, while the reverse side lists the hot tapas. Everything from delicious sweetbreads (the waitress asked, "Do you know what that is?" just to make sure when we place the order), to succulent oxtail, from mixed veggies to portobello or other mushroom dishes.
The whole dinner was very exciting, we ordered 2 or 3 small plates per person, which we constantly passed around. It was a fun and very sociable experience. One of the best dining experiences we had in St. Pete this year.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Providence, Rhode Island
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a nice place..we were there for lunchand enjoyed a number of delish "tapas" the white gazpacho was wonderful. If in town I would eat here again.

Visited February 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Love tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This restaurant rocked! I loved everything I ordered. The food was so good that it reminded me that I hadn't been to a really good restaurant in quite awhile. My friend also loved everything. Prices were reasonable and wait staff is perfect.

Visited February 2013
Youngstown, Ohio, United States
“This Place is Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

First of all Ceviche is right down town in the old Ponce DeLeon Hotel. So, you get to experience the feel of old downtown. But, the best part is the food. It is a tapas place and the tapas are some of the best I have eaten. I would call them medium priced so you can get more than one. And you will want to get more than one. But, save room for dessert. They have great desserts and none better than one who's name I do not remember. But, I remember how good it was. It is like creme brulee, but instead of it coming in in a ramekin, it comes in a dark chocolate shell. I just can't say enough about how good this restaurant is.

Visited January 2013
St. Petersburg Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

great seats on the veranda, tasty food and good service. Love the location right on Central Avenue adjacent to the waterfront parks.

Visited December 2012