“Bedbugs! Property manager blames you!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Driftwood Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in St. Petersburg
Driftwood Motel
Save Saved
You added Driftwood Motel to your Saves list
1600 34th St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711   |
Ranked #39 of 45 Hotels in St. Petersburg
“Bedbugs! Property manager blames you!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Due to unfortunate circumstances I ended up here as they allow dogs. I have been here since March. It was roach infested and the room was not clean. Nor did I receive sheets, towels, or tp. I supplied all plus bought the roach spray and cleaning supplies. I had an ac that did not work and a fridge I had to bungy chord to close. Cable was off for 2 wks. Direct tv finally installed but issues with my tv which took 1.5 wks to rectify. Then my tv broke 1.5 wks ago, I still have no tv. Several rooms are infested with bed bugs and property mngr refuses to handle correctly. I recently found one and he blamed me. I allow no one in my room. Plus ticks were entering through cracks in back door which again im blamed for having a dog that I bathe weekly. He preys on peoples ignorance and harasses them. If you have to be here like myself arm yourself with knowledge. Do not let him harass you!

• Stayed March 2012

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

This was one of the worst places I have ever seen! Was lied to by owner about location and availability, most run down establishment I've seen in my life! Water wasn't even on when I arrived, if you are on a heroin binge or need a crack spot this is your place! Try clearwater for much better places with relative prices! Take it from an honest SC boy!

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Driftwood Motel? Share your experiences!