“Acceptable and Economical” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn North

You added Comfort Inn North to your Saves list
Comfort Inn North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2260 54th Ave N, I-275 exit 26, St. Petersburg, FL 33714   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #22 of 45 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Orlando, Florida
“Acceptable and Economical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I found this Comfort Inn right off the Interstate to be a good late night deal. $77 on Thursday night which brought a comfortable bed and even mini fridge. I slept so well I cut it close on my 11am checkout. The desk handed me a TV channel guide and it was thorough with HBO and what not although I had no use for it myself. They also guided me to a place to buy contact solution at that late hour. They have just the amenities I need for a quick overnight option. I will keep this place in mind the next time I am in St. Pete late at night.

Room Tip: If you check in late ask if you can have a noon checkout.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Pittsburg, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We came here for two nights on business. Staff were very friendly, called our room after checking in. I was kind of surprised, I only get calls like that at 5 star hotels. gave us water and snacks for my kids every time we walked past the desk. The rooms were nice and clean. Location was key, close to I-275 and it took us about 5 minutes to get to downtown ST Pete. by the way, very nice restaurants. The Front Desk sent us there and it was great.
Jordan

Room Tip: They upgraded me to a bigger room being Choice Privilege member,
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dartmouth, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good location - easy in and easy out by car.

A couple problems with room when checked in on a Sunday in April. The TV was fixed that day and the other issues were addressed while we were out of the room on Monday. Happy with that.

The free breakfast was excellent.

My only complaint, was the late housekeeping service. One day that room was still not cleaned by 5 p.m. They said they leave the stay-over rooms till last, but as some point, shouldn't I have expectations of a clean room where I can have a little rest before dinner? Mostly the stay was excellent.

Room Tip: It was recommended that we stay on the parking lot side of the hotel as the other side was highway...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
West Palm Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We only spent one night but our room was very clean, the beds comfortable and pillows just perfect for my taste. Check in was easy and we loved being asked if we had a preference as to what floor we would like to be on. Breakfast was more than ample even though it was a bit spread out. My only suggestion would be to brighten up the breakfast area. It was kind of dark.
We would stay there again as the location was very convenient to the interstate and the room rates where excellent!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

The staff were very pleasant and welcoming.
The room was ok but perhaps a little small, the rate was good value for the hotel itself.
Beach was about 20 mins away.
Shopping molls & Eateries about 10 mins away.
Noisey if you were by the pool area because of the freeway, could do with some sort of screen to block out the sound and view.

Room Tip: Get a room not facing the freeway
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We stayed here two nights in a row. Clean and large enough rooms. Breakfast was hot and fresh. Hotel rates were wonderfully priced for the stay. Right off of Interstate, so no messing around getting on and off. Not real close to anything but centrally located to allow you to go any direction. Nice staff as well

Room Tip: All rooms are OK and suitable to parking lot
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Great price. Last minute walk-in on a recent business trip, well-accommodated. Front desk was staff friendly and helpful. Room was clean and spacious. Best television line-up around with all the sports channels so you don't miss a game while you travel. Wifi was a tad slow and the coffee was lacking but if you're looking for a reasonably priced, clean place to sleep this is it!

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Comfort Inn North? Share your experiences!