The hotel was convenient for a one night stop over to go to a Rays game.
The hotel is a little older and not in the best part of town. Very convenient to the highway.
Our room had an odd smell but was very clean. The room was humid...but of course it is Florida. The A/C switched on and off every five minutes and I did not sleep well. Room was a little small and bedding was older.
We went to breakfast at 8:30 and it was being raided by four or five of the housekeeping ladies...there were no eggs left when we got to the serving area. When we asked for eggs they said breakfast was over.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn North Hotel
- Comfort Inn North Hotel St. Petersburg
- Comfort Inn St Petersburg
- Comfort Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Comfort Inn
- St Petersburg Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.