We stayed 6 nights at this hotel. It is in a good, right off of I-275 location. They had soda machines and ice machines on every floor, the soda machines on floors 1-4 would not take dollar bills. We had a quiet stay even though our room was directly across from the elevator on the 2nd floor. The breakfast selection was more than what we expected, the juice machine was watered down and the milk smelled a little off. We had issues with getting towels, housekeeping took our towels and did not replace them, when I went to the front desk to ask for more they said that housekeeping would have to bring them. After an hour and a half we finally got 2 towels and we had 3 people in the room. The pool was full of bugs which was gross and the towel cabinet was empty, the front desk said housekeeping was washing them and would bring them out or we could use our room towels, which we didn't have any room towels, so we had to walk back through the hotel soaking wet to our room on the second floor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn North Hotel St. Petersburg
- Comfort Inn St Petersburg
- Comfort Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Comfort Inn
- St Petersburg Comfort Inn