For $55 a night over a holiday weekend, this place wasn't bad. The staff is friendly enough and checking in and out was fast. The king-bed room we stayed in was furnished nicely, the bed was comfortable and there was no road noise facing away from the interstate. Traveling around the Bay area is easy as the place is pretty close to everything around town. On the down side, this hotel is in need of some moderate maintenance and renovations. During our 3 night stay one of two elevators was perpetually broken, the fitness room was out of service, and the water pressure for all the plumbing fixtures in our room was rather poor. Breakfast was nothing special, but it was a nice free-be considering the price.
In short, stay here if you want to save some money, desire to be close to both downtown Tampa and downtown St. Pete, and don't plan on spending much time in the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn North Hotel
- Comfort Inn North Hotel St. Petersburg
- Comfort Inn St Petersburg
- Comfort Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Comfort Inn
- St Petersburg Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Comfort Inn North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.