The hotel is in part the old and restored Pennsylvania hotel from the 20s. The room I had was in the newest part of the hotel and had a one bedroom with a large living space. Very nice and I was really surprised when I opened the door for the first time. The location is about a 15 minute walk and it is quite pleasant walking to and from the water. I must have walked it 20 times as the conference I was attending was at the Marriott Vinoy. There is a great brew pub just up from the hotel at the intersection to the left when you come out the main door. Just off 4th Ave. Live entertainment there. I recommend the Florida Ale.
The walk along the water past the Vinoy s nice and the walkway leads to a tropical garden with some plant details on signs. Nice walk and also interesting.
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. I would glad,y return. Hope you enjoy St Petersburg!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Marriott Saint Petersburg
- Courtyard Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Courtyard
- Saint Petersburg Marriott
- Courtyard St Petersburg Downtown