Just stayed one night while in town to have dinner with friends. Valet parking is required unless you can find parking on the street. The lobby is rather small, but very lovely with the old marble from the original hotel (1925). There is onsite breakfast for about $9 in the bar area. I believe the bar is open in the evening until about 10 pm. Our room was very large - king bed, refrig and flat screen TV. The bathroom was also very large. A couple of complaints though. There was a slight cigarette smell to the bathroom. That is maybe why the windows were left open when it was in the 40s outside. To heat up the room we ran the heater for a short time. It is rather noisy - just a lot of blowing noise. It worked fine and the room was comfortable once it got warm. The refrig started making a noise during the night which woke us up so that had to be unplugged.Upon checking out we were not asked about our stay or how things were. I did not bother to mention anything to the clerk.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Marriott Saint Petersburg
- Courtyard Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Courtyard
- Saint Petersburg Marriott
- Courtyard St Petersburg Downtown