Our room was large, clean and had the usual Courtyard feel and furniture. You know what you are getting. This is an historical hotel which has a nostalgic kind of 30s - 40s feel to it which we liked. Gives it some charm. Several of the reviews I read mention that it is not in a good area. We had no problems. Parked right on the street by the entrance and left the car overnight. Quiet and convenient. It was only a 10 minute walk to the restaurant area and the water. We always like having the snack bar when we come back from a day of walking or after dinner for a little dessert. The only real suggestion I would give is to either position the tv closer to the bed or have a bit larger tv as it is kind of a distance when viewing from the bed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Marriott Saint Petersburg
- Courtyard Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Courtyard
- Saint Petersburg Marriott
- Courtyard St Petersburg Downtown