Stayed 5 nights. Booked without research for first time to location. The first thing to mention is don't let the dark halls fool you after you check in. :) My room was just as current as any other Courtyard, as expected (Check my photos). That is one of the main reasons I continue to stay with Marriott. The second thing is the Staff were exceptional and very friendly and accommodating. Shout to to Candy the Bar tender who was pleasant and down to earth to speak with after a long day. Since I prefer to stay near the stairs, they stop on the 2nd floor, I was concerned when I looked out my window and there was 4th street. Amazingly, I slept very well for being so low to the ground. Within 10 minutes of walking there is what is know as "Central Ave" which is where I found that awesome greek restaurant. Every morning I walked to Starbucks, around Williams Park and the homeless, and back and never once wondered about safety. The locals kept telling me its not the "Best part of town" but I had no issues. Most cities I have travelled to, especially the larger ones, have homeless in the warmer climates. They have a FREE 3 mile shuttle, that will get you to the pier & water area also. Exercise equipment, pool area and jacuzzi all worked well. I would stay again and recommend. Thanks for reading. Video on Youtube channel.
- FREE Shuttle Service
- hotel and grounds kept up well
- Jacuzzi & Exercise Room
- Sleep Quality
- beds and furniture Much Older (But thats the point)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Marriott Saint Petersburg
- Courtyard Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Courtyard
- Saint Petersburg Marriott
- Courtyard St Petersburg Downtown