“Great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Ave NE
Transit: Looper Trolley Stop 4, Museum of Fine Arts, Beach Dr
Description: Contemporary Italian fare with a New World interpretation. Extensive beer & wine selection. Outdoor seating on beautiful Beach Drive.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Best quality restaurant value in downtown St.Petersburg. Superior service and terrific outdoor dining. Flatbreads and pizzas are great! Busy bar scene

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Benson, North Carolina
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The pizza is superb and the caesar salad is tasty. My two children and I ate here and had a wonderful time. The service is great as well. Highly recommend for families.

Visited October 2012
“Completely Enjoyed It!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I just went to dinner at Bella Brava for dinner with a freind. We sat inside which had a great vibe. I had the wedge salad, followed by their version of chicken piccata and tiramisu for desert. It was delicious! I don't like goat cheese so I requested none on the chicken piccata but the artichoke was a great twist.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Vermont
“Heard great things but my experience was awful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I had heard so many great things about BellaBrava so when my mom came and I wanted to take her somewhere nice, I decided on BellaBrava. Unfortunately, our experience was contrary to everything is heard. The margherita pizza was wimpy and I'm not sure the cheese was even cooked all the way. I ordered the butternut squash ravioli, which a friend had recommended, and it came cold and had very little flavor. How disappointing! While the sweet Italian atmosphere is a plus, the food was most definitely a let-down. The server was rude and, had I been given the opportunity to return my meal to be heated up I would have, but she was nowhere to be found. They were pretty busy, but she only came to bring us the check. They have a great menu and I'd be willing to try something else, just not on such a busy night. They seem to care more about the money than the customer's actual experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
rlsand, Owner at BellaBrava, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Your experience is not typical of what BellaBrava delivers every day. I regret that your experience was disappointing, and I hope that you will try us again in the near future. We take pride in our service and food and would love the opportunity to show that pride in action.
orlando
“Hospitality at its finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Upon recommendation from the Vinoy, we ended up eating here 3 times during our stay!! This restaurant has the best service we have ever had at an eating establishment hands down.

• Visited October 2012