“Disappointed with the Holiday Motel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Motel

Holiday Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in St. Petersburg
Prices are for rooms, adults
Holiday Motel
Save Saved
You added Holiday Motel to your Saves list
415 24th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704   |
Ranked #33 of 45 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Disappointed with the Holiday Motel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I recently stayed at the Holiday Motel. The rooms smelled like cigarette smoke and are in need of renovation. Also, the place would benefit from a thorough cleaning, but I must say that the motel owner is very kind and he prices his rooms reasonable.

Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Families
Couples
Business
St. Petersburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2008

I came for a 2 week visit and searched for several "clean" motels without sucess until I stop in to the Holiday Motel. I found the manager, Race Jagdeo to be very respectable and kind. I was extremely pleased to see how clean the rooms, the property and the laundry facilities were. The price was very resonable which included a seperate kitchette, cable, phone. Mr. Jagdeo was there daily morning till evening to make sure every quest was satisfied and if there was ever a problem, he was quick to resolve it. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed May 2008
Cleveland, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2007

I stayed at the Holiday Motel for several winters from 1993 through 2003, as a winter getaway from Ohio snow and cold.

Race Jagdao was the motel owner at the time and was always most concerned about my happiness and well-being. I cannot say enough good things about him.

I hope to return soon

• Stayed January 2003, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Holiday Motel? Share your experiences!