The title says a lot. It is easy to get to this hotel from the airport, easy to get to the ball park, and only a 15 minute ride to public parking at the beach. We asked for and got a quiet room, which was clean and suited our needs perfectly. The only problem was that the room staff had to be reminded to give us new towels when they removed the old one, but that's certainly not a deal breaker.
The check in was easy; in fact, we got there at 11 AM and they had a room ready for us to check into immediately. The people at the front desk were pleasant, personable and efficient. After checking in, we drove to the beach, just a short ride, and were glad that we were paying less than half of what the hotels on the beach were offering. We have stayed on the beach on previous visits, but the difference in price wasn't worthy it to us.
The breakfast at the hotel was convenient and fairly typical of hotel breakfast, except for the omelets that were quite good. Because we had rain several mornings and in fact several afternoons as well, we were glad that breakfast was available in the hotel.
All in all, we have to say that this hotel was convenient for us and that we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Come and explore the beauty of St. Petersburg, FL here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg, Home of Tampa Bay Rays! This newly refreshed property is conveniently located in a quite area off of I-275, and is only minutes away from Tropicana Field, Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE), Downtown Saint Pete. & other major attractions.During your stay experience & enjoy our excellent service, hot breakfast bar every morning, check your email at the business center, relax at the heated pool, or workout at the fitness center. Visit the Cracker Barrel, steps away from the hotel, or discover new cuisine at many other easily accessible Tampa Bay Restaurants. Attractions within 5 MI: Tropicana Field, Vinoy Golf Resort, Mahaffey Theater, The Coliseum, The Pier & Aquarium, Baywalk Mall, Sunken Garden, & Salvador Dali Museum. Within 30 MI: award winning beaches, Skyway Bridge, Busch Gardens, Ft. Desoto Park, & Raymond James Stadium.Business parks within 5 MI: Downtown St. Petersburg, Gateway Business Centre, Koger Center, and Carillon Business Center. Hospitals within 5 MI: All Children s Hospital, Bay Front Medical Center, St. Anthony s Hospital, Edward White Hospital, Northside Hospital, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Petersburg North i-275
- Holiday Inn St Petersburg
- Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn